Ok before we get started lets get the definitions out of the way.
1) Treason – U.S. Constitution, Article 3, Section 3. Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court …
2) Sedition – Sedition is overt conduct, such as speech and organization, that tends toward insurrection against the established order. Sedition often includes subversion of a constitution and incitement of discontent (or resistance) to lawful authority.
Alright now lets proceed.
1) Sell weapons to known criminals abroad with the aims of having those weapons and criminals cross over the U.S. boards to kill, maim, and terrorize the American public. I would think that this one is a no brainer. It is clear that the illegal natural and the intended targets of this assault would clearly fall under treason. Everyone from the President down to heads of Department of Justice, U.S. Attorney General, and ATF that aided in or covered up this act of treason should be tried and convicted.
2) U.S. Department of Justice pressuring banks to refuse services to law abiding citizens running legitimate businesses. Does this not slap your sensibilities and offend your perception of fair play? Where are the trials?
3) The use of public tax monies to import illegal and unvetted aliens and shipping them through out the country. This one action breaks so many laws that there is not enough jail space to arrest everyone involved. Of course start all arrests at the top and work down the list. Starting with the President and his executive order, Department of Justice, U.S. Attorney General, U.S. Customs and Border Patrol and work your way down to numerous charities and foundations that aided in housing of the invading illegals. Where is the outcry?
4) The presidents’ use of executive orders to violate the Constitution and strip the American people of their God given rights. With a stroke of his pen the President has laid siege to at least 8 of the first 10 amendments. Everything from religious freedoms to the ability to defend ones self and loved ones non existent. Freedom of speech and of the press gone in a blink of an eye. And with indefinite detentions without trial well thats the whole kit and caboodle. If you can be grabbed and held indefinite against your will with no access to judge, jury, or attorney then what rights do you have? The answer is NONE!
5) To carry out military interventionism in foreign countries without congressional approval. Now here is where you can stab corruption in the heart. Not only does this indite the President and the State Department but Congress as well. By Congress placating to the president illegal whims they themselves are guilty of his crimes as well.
6) Suppling war planes to a terrorist organization . What was the definition treason again? Something about giving aided and comfort to the enemy. Can it get anymore comfy? Why yes it can, how about some tanks on the side.
Now the list goes on and on. A more complete list click here
Now Mr. President Trump here is a list of high crimes and those that were involved and as a tax paying citizen I demand to see prosecutions, convictions, and executions of the ring leaders. If the little guy (Joe Blow American) is subject to the laws of this land then those that lead this land are also subject to those same laws. Otherwise we become a third world banana republic with no laws at all. As America will not be subjugated to one sided deals, the free people of America will not be enslaved by one sided laws. You have the support of a most of the people Mr. President and it is time to ceases the assets of the money men behind degradation of the United States. Arrest warrants for the elitist who have trampled our laws and lined their pockets doing so.
Oh and my social justice warrior friends out there, if you hadn’t noticed this is a list of Obama’s crimes. Until these acts of treason are dealt with you do not have a leg to stand on to call for Trumps impeachment. And as far as the agitators out there pay close attention to the definition of sedition. Your calls to resist Trump, over throw Trump, and kill Trump all very clearly fall with in its definition. And the majority of us are fed up with this B.S. and want to see you prosecuted.